Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Card Shares

This card was inspired by my granddaughter.  We used the stamp set 'Owls', colored with gel pens, background is Lollydoodle paper,
 This was my first attempt at this design.  I used the Timberline paper pack and the Take Note Cricut stamp set that comes with the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge .





This was my make-n-take for a recent crop.  We used the June Stamp set of the Month from CTMH and Gypsy, Hollyhock and Honey inks.

While at the crop I used the Ivy Lane stamp set with Indian corn blue, Ruby, Olive and Smokey Plum inks.  Liquid Glass was added to the sentiment and really added a unique look once dried.  You can use this card design with just about any stamp set and set of 3 ink colors.  Sweet and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Thank you!