Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Just Distress Oxide it Blog Hop


Hello,

Today I am participating in a Blog Hop using Distress Oxide Inks.   We have 10 Close to My Heart Consultants participating in this Blog Hop. You have arrived here from Lauren's blog.  

I made a layout with 4 colors of Distress Oxide: Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Seedless Preserves.  I also used Thin Cuts from the You are Enough collection(CC52115) - they are the most beautiful butterflies, and a sentiment "Title" using a stamp from the Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking stamp set (Z3947).  

I only used 1 sheet of White Daisy and one sheet of Sangria Cardstock.  The stencil I used was from the Stencil Pack 1 (Z3882). I hope you like my layout and follow along the hop for some great inspiration using the Distress Oxide Inks.  The process video for this layout is on my Youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/stampin4ever/videos

The link for this particular layout is:  https://youtu.be/M7fx3ltfS7s


Consider leaving a comment, to let me know what you think, before you head over to the next Blog, Melissa Robinson. You can also find all of the participants in the hop at Melissa's link.  Then, continue making your way around the Blog Hop to see all of the artwork creations. 

Happy hoppin'!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. I love ALL of the color and texture that really highlight these gorgeous photos; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So bright and pretty. Your background goes so well with your flower photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Stunning layout! I love your background with those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture, the colors and the highlighting of these gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. Thank you!