Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Hello 2021!!!

 

Goodbye 20, Hello 21!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  What a year 2020 was! I can't think of anyone who isn't ready for 2021 and Close To My Heart is no exception!  CTMH is starting the New Year off with a bang and making the CTMH opportunity even sweeter!!  Starting January 1st, 2021 you can sign up to be a CTMH Maker for $20!! yes $20!! Not only do you get to sign up for less than it costs to go to a movie---you earn $21 Close To My Heart Cash credit upon sign up to use on a future order!!  Close to My Heart has BLESSED my life!!  and it could for you too if you join my team!! 

Close to My Heart has something for everyone from hobbyists that would like inspiration and discounts to friendship, to learning, to income!  One size does not fit all--see if it's a fit for you! I would love to have you on my team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Thank you!