Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

January specials, promotions, etc., etc., etc.

 

January 2021

Hello and finally the New Year is here!  I hope you are all doing GREAT and finding time to be Creative!

This month’s Stamp of the Month is a super useful sentiment stamp set!  Free to VIPs or $ 5.00 to anyone placing an order for $50 or more!  You’ll also receive a free 4 card kit from me in appreciation for your order.

Other specials include: 

#1  Bring back my pack: Blossom

#2 Hello World

#3 Hello 2021

#4 Home Sweet Home

#5 We are Good Together VIP exclusive

#6 Perfect match

WOWSA!  There’s a wide variety and hopefully something for everyone! 

Let me know if you have any questions.  Check out my Facebook page and You tube channel for inspiration!

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/judy.dahlgrenctmh

Youtube link:  https://www.youtube.com/user/stampin4ever

Thank you again!  I appreciate your business!  Keep on making memories!

Judy Dahlgren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Thank you!