Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cardstock Carnival Blog Hop



 Hello! welcome to my Blog.  If you have come from Brandi Robinson  you are on the right track!

Today I am participating a blog hop featuring Close to my Heart's cardstock. Let me just say I LOVE this Cardstock!!!!!  And during March it is all on sale.  You bet I'm stocking up and hope you do as well!  you won't be disappointed in the outstanding quality of this Cardstock.  There is also some NEW UV coated colors available only during this "Cardstock Carnival".  It's oh so shiny! Go here for more information!


I have used our cardstock and the following thin cut sets in my cards:


I have created 3 cards for this hop and have made a video  in case you would like to check out how I created them.  Enjoy!










Please leave a comment before you continue on your way to   Katy Taylor's blog   and THANKS!!!for joining me here.... have a super day!

Judy


5 comments:

  1. Using the glossy cardstock with the regular created a ver pretty look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the cardstock with how they cut so nicely with the Thin Cuts and your use of the two tones! These cards are GREAT! I love the die cut sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fabulous! Love them all especially the butterfly card - great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to show off both sides of the cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and GREAT use of that border thin cut!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. Thank you!